Saturday 3 May 2014

There was resurrection - really!

As my last post was in Holy Week it just goes to prove that additions to this blog won't be numerous until I start preparing properly for mission service in Fiji! That's its purpose really. But I look forward to meeting Julia Edwards from the Pacific Conference of Churches during the coming week for some briefing. Her news can be read here. Also flagging up the Methodists for World Mission Conference at the end of the month that I plan to be at for the Saturday. All details here.

For more frequent snippets while finishing off the PhD I tend to post @RevValOgden where there's a celebratory picture of my goddaughter Lydia receiving her Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award at St James's Palace last week. The reason this is 
relevant to a blog in preparation for Fiji is Lydia's enthusiastic endorsement of my appointment there. 'Well I'M visiting!!' 

All welcome.... 

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete